12 Beiträge
toletray hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with choosing flooring for house - We had a plumbing issue in kitchen area on Easter Sunday morning and as a result, I have to replace flooring in my living, breakfast, dinin... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
toletray hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Living room furniture arrangement - I struggle with how to arrange my living room furniture. I am posting pictures below to get opinions of which arrangement looks best. Any... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    48 Kommentare
toletray hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
toletray hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help choosing kitchen floor - We are planning to replace the hardwoods with kitchen tile, as I do not like,hardwoods in the kitchen area. I need help in choosing the fl... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    98 Kommentare
toletray hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Did I choose wrong paint color - I just repainted by living room and kitchen and breakfast area BM Grey Owl. I am wondering if I have chosen the wrong color. It reads gree... Lesen Sie mehr
5 „Gefällt mir“    835 Kommentare
toletray hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help,with neutral paint colors - I would appreciate some suggestions for some neutral paint colors for my living room, entrance hall and up the stairs. Would like it to be ... Lesen Sie mehr
    52 Kommentare
toletray hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help choosing paint color - Could someone please give me some ideas for a nice neutral paint color for my living room, entrance and up the stairs....present color in li... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
toletray hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Accent wall...love it or hate it - I recently painted this accent wall in my living room BM buckland blue. Now I hate it. It seems to scream BLUE at me and now I am seeking ... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
toletray hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help in choosing a blue color for this fireplace wall. - Looking for a blue to paint the fireplace wall an accent color... Like the colors BM ST John Blue and BM deep silver. Would they work here... Lesen Sie mehr
    28 Kommentare
toletray hat eine Diskussion gestartet
paint color help needed - Please help me choose a paint color for the living room and breakfast kitchen area. Don't like the present color. Thanks
1 „Gefällt mir“    31 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...