4 Beiträge
tombent hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color theme based on love of coastal and blue-green - Our bedroom is the start. Blue-green wallpaper and sandy tan berber carpet. Then the area flow goes to a kitchen-dining-den "L" with loft ab... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
tombent hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lighting size help needed - We have just made our attic space a loft open to the dining area below. 40 feet long, 16' over the opening and 24' the rest of the way. The ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
tombent hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need help with my side entry! - I've been able to figure out most of our 800 sq. ft. Cape Cod cottage style house- we've configured an open backwards L shape for a den/dini... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
tombent hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall behind staircase - I have a similar stair arrangement with washer and dryer below staircase. It is hickory with clear finish for the inner kickboards and 14" w... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar