35 Beiträge
tominnh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Greenhouse to appear in Fine Gardening Ad - Was contacted by BC Greenhouses and they are going to be using a photo I sent them of our greenhouse in a new ad campaign. Kind of exiting I... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
tominnh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Coffee - Is anyone growing Coffee in your greenhouse...??? Going to try a tree that I just picked up and am looking for pointers. Thanks
    4 Kommentare
tominnh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
avid - Has anyone used AVID miticide...?
    2 Kommentare
tominnh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
BC Greenhouse Doing Great - BC Cape Cod Greenhouse doing great here for our first winter in NH. The snow slides right off the roof and the high winds have not phased it... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
tominnh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cymbidium Seller - Can anyone suggest a company who sells cymbidiums .?
    5 Kommentare
tominnh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is wrong wit this banana...? - I continue to get yellow patches that then turn brown. Is this a fungus...?
    7 Kommentare
tominnh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Heated winter water line - For anyone interested. I needed to run a water line to the greenhouse for the winter and digging below ground was not an option. I bought a ... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
tominnh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Minimum Temps - I have quite a few orchids in a greenhouse and am wondering what should the minimum temp that they can be grown at. I have Phal's Cat's and ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
tominnh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Thermometer connected to PC - Does anyone use a wireless "weather station" to monitor the greenhouse climate conditions? If so does it communicate to the PC to ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
tominnh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Thermometer Alarm - I have seen several listings for people that have electronic thermometers that have a low and high temp alarm setting. I am having trouble f... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...