11 Beiträge
tomnallison hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is a Floor plan available? - I would love to get a floor plan to see dimensions and window placement. We are planning a 484 sq ft studio apt and love the glass wall sepa... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
tomnallison hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rug manufacturer? - Love the colors. Could you share where you purchased this rug?
    Kommentar
tomnallison hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Courtyard pool size - Could you tell me the dimensions of this pool? I live in a historic townhouse in Savannah GA and am considering putting in a small pool in o... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
tomnallison hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wall treatment!! - Where did you get the watercolor wallpaper? Is it by the roll or a mural? Fabulous
    Kommentar
tomnallison hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wallpaper watercolor product - Love the wall covering & looking for a watercolor product. Would you share your source?
    2 Kommentare
tomnallison hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
tomnallison hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do the upper closet rods function? - What is the mechanism that is used in the upper closet?
    4 Kommentare
tomnallison hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
tomnallison hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the front door! Where can I find the manufacturer? What type of g - I am looking to replace my existing front door with a more contemporary door such as this.
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
tomnallison hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...