5 Beiträge
chance youn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
When do you charge for the chairs? - Is thee an upfront charge for the chairs, how do you bill I think I am going to purchase two for themoment. Please advise. Dr Jonathan Golab
    1 Kommentar
chance youn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
payment and authentication - If I do order the chairs, when do you charge my credit card? When they ship? Also, is this truly designed by Flemming Lassen, and how do you... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
chance youn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sheepskin Chairs - I would like to offer 16,000 for four chairs, and would like to know the lead time to arrive in Westlake, TX 76262 cell 972-672-2088 Thank... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
chance youn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flemming Lesson Sheepskin Chairs. - I would like to offer 16,000 for 4 of the Flemming Lesson Sheepskin Chairs. I am open to working through a price. Also, would need to know l... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
chance youn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Spaces by
    Kommentar