10 Beiträge
torilyn50 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to lessen the echo in a family room - Any ideas on how to lessen the echo in this room with high ceilings?
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
torilyn50 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Decor/color ideas for Kitchen Update - Just updated my kitchen and could use decor/ color ideas to bring in. I’m not using the current chairs pads in the photo. There is wall sp... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
torilyn50 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help for size of landscape canvas above tv - I want to hang a canvas above my tv. From the end of the shelves to the end of the wall is 74". The tv is 48" wide. the ceiling... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
torilyn50 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Big dilemma with living room drapes - I have a window that is 106 wide and 107-108 inches from the top of the wall to the floor. I put a rod up and the attached photo shows that... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
torilyn50 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Curtain Help - Do these curtains look ok dragging on the floor? Thanks
    3 Kommentare
torilyn50 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Living Room advice - Do I need to hang anything else on this wall in my living room?
    12 Kommentare
torilyn50 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need advice for wall hangings - I have a bookcase on each side of TV. Do I need to hang anything above the TV? Also are the bookcases decorated ok? Photo attached. Tha... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
torilyn50 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hallway paint colors - My hallway is 8 1/2 Ft. Wide and 21 Ft. Long. Need color suggestions to coordinate with the rug. Thank you for your time.
    11 Kommentare
torilyn50 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need color help for family room - I have attached photos of the area rug and also the TV area that has shelving on the sides. Due to the colors in the rug we are having a re... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
torilyn50 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
dining room - I have a bay window with a seat and I have no idea what to do with it. Photos are attached and also a photo of one of the chairs so you can ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare