All My Thyme Rose Order - Hi All! I just received my bare-root rose order from All My Thyme. It's the best presentation and quality of roses that I've ever received a...Lesen Sie mehr
Rose Soil in Northern Arizona - Hi All-
Well, it's finally happening - the building of a new rose garden! I'm on to the conversation with the landscape contractor about cl...Lesen Sie mehr
How deep do rose roots grow? - Hi All-
Well, it's finally happening - the building of a new garden! I'm on to the conversation with the landscape contractor about clean, ...Lesen Sie mehr
Quietness and Candice - These two are just so gorgeous this morning I had to take time away from digging to share them. lol
I know I was cranky about Heirloom Roses...Lesen Sie mehr
Blind Shoots (Lilyfinch) - Lillyfinch, it took me a while but I took some photos of blind shoots (you asked what they are in another thread). It's when a cane just dea...Lesen Sie mehr