7 Beiträge
Tricia Pompilio hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Countertop - Hi, What are the countertops? We're looking at Raven by Caesarstone and I was wondering if this was it as I really like this look. Thanks
    2 Kommentare
Tricia Pompilio hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    6 Kommentare
Tricia Pompilio hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What's the countertop? - We're trying to decide between caesarstone organic white, haze or cinder. Is this haze? Looks great?
    5 Kommentare
Tricia Pompilio hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dahl Tile - Rittenhouse - Has anyone used the Daltile Rittenhouse subway tiles in 3x6? Really like the look of some of the glossy grays. We're doing our kitchen bac... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Tricia Pompilio hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet brands - Hi, We're going to remodel our kitchen this winter and I'm a little overwhelmed at all the cabinet brand choices. We'd be going the semi-... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Tricia Pompilio hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Main kitchen in basement remodel - Hi, We're seriously considering renovating our basement kitchen. It is our only kitchen as we live in the center city philadelphia and so... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Tricia Pompilio hat eine Diskussion gestartet
bianco Cararra marble vanity - Where is the best place to look at/purchasea cararra marble vanity? We have space for a 36" vanity. It's a small bathroom so I would like ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar