7 Beiträge
traciholder hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the decking material? - Is this wood (if so, what kind), or a man made product.
    Kommentar
traciholder hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the porch flooring product? - Curious if this is wood (if so, what kind) or a man made product...
    Kommentar
traciholder hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is it possible to replace the cord with a longer cord? - From what I can tell the cord is about 4 feet long? Is it possible to replace the cord with a much longer cord? We have a very high ceiling ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
traciholder hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Loving the antler light... - Where can I find one? Thank you!
4 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
traciholder hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love the paint color! What is it? - I live in Sellwood and pass by and admire this beautiful renovation often. Can you please share the exterior paint and trim colors?
6 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare