5 Beiträge
Tracy Powers hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help choosing color please - After choosing a too light color for my roof I decided to make changes to landscape, shutters and color of block, etc. I'm thinking blue fo... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Tracy Powers hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Matching curtains in LR and DR? - Should I use the same color curtains in the DR as in the LR? The walls are now gray with white trim, wooden valences are gone and so far the... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Tracy Powers hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color of metal roof too light. What to do? - Even after carefully choosing the right color for my roof, I ended up with too light of a color. I need major curb appeal advice please. Now... Lesen Sie mehr
    31 Kommentare
Tracy Powers hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint or stain? What color? - I've got a lot of decisions to make since I didn't have a clear plan going in to this. I'll start with the most pressing issue. I'm putting ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Tracy Powers hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What stain or color for ceiling? - I've got classic Gray and white pickling so far, then I saw a ceiling with gunmetal stain and loved it, but it's darker than floors. Please ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare