11 Beiträge
tracyctus hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help to to make a decision for dinning room - I am about to change the chandelier of dinning room and debating which one I should choose. Also, I need to pick up two end dinning chairs. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
tracyctus hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
tracyctus hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need entry inputs! - I have a narrow entry which lead to the stairs directly. But, I still try to achieve a welcome and sophisticated look, but also functional! ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    27 Kommentare
tracyctus hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which color should I pick for Sofa in this living room? - I am planning to purchase a PB everyday suede series sofa and came two options in color for this room. Can you help me make the decision? I ... Lesen Sie mehr
    26 Kommentare
tracyctus hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I put TV in this room? - I only have one complete wall in my bedroom. The opposite side are all closet. How can I put TV on? One option is to move closet doors again... Lesen Sie mehr
    401 Kommentare
tracyctus hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How should I fix the closet? - I bought new closet from Ikea and tried to put it into my closet... Unfortunately, the current door will block the closet and the drawer won... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
tracyctus hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does the crown molding has to match baseboard?? - For example, my baseboard is 5''...would 3" 1/2" crown molding work? Thanks!!!!
1 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare
tracyctus hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with hard wood floor choice - I am doing the condo renovation and thinking to change bedroom to hard wood floor. Currently, my entire first floor and stairs are all hard ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
tracyctus hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help to rearrange bedroom - I am thinking to take this wardrobe doors off and change it to curtain to hide the closet. Then, I could put a TV stand in front of the clo... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
tracyctus hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help to pick up paint color for powder room. I - It's a small power room and plan to pick up a dark color to pop up. Attached is the floor tile I am going to use. Thanks
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...