5 Beiträge
trapnell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What are the inside dimensions of the drawers and baskets? - What are the inside dimensions of the drawers and baskets?
    1 Kommentar
trapnell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mirrors - Where can I find this mirror?
    1 Kommentar
trapnell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Light fixtures - Can you please tell me the name of the light fixtures in this bathroom?
    1 Kommentar
trapnell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Granite sink vs slate sink - We are building a new home. I want a farmhouse kitchen sink and I'm trying to decide between a solid granite sink and a slate sink. I'm want... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
trapnell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Faucet and sink. - Can you please give me details on this faucet (make/model)? Also, do you know where the owners purchased the custom soapstone sink? Thanks!
    1 Kommentar