7 Beiträge
trapper17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shower pan - I have a shower pan to create which the drain location is getting moved to a center location in a shower area . What is the best way to crea... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
trapper17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Design - I'm redoing my bathroom and tiling the walks approx 3-6 high . Should I tile behind vanity ? Also should I get a vanity top with a backsplas... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
trapper17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Basement design - I'm currently in the design phase of a basement for a customer. They have 10 ft ceilings they want 8x8 boxes at 10 ft the surrounding are t... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
trapper17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bar design - I'm building a bar what is the best way to build the top .Should I use a solid slab or frame a box using desired ply and support with corbel... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
trapper17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bar design - Want to know how to obtain plans for building a bar types of wood framing sizes etc...
    1 Kommentar
trapper17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bar design - Want to know how to build a bar are there any plans available to get
    1 Kommentar
trapper17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bar designs - I'm currently in the planning stages for a bar I would like to know when u build a bar do you frame bar out of conventional lumber then wrap... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare