5 Beiträge
Travis van der Font hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Potato Plant Dead? - I had two potato plants doing fine growing slowly out of the soil until they reached the top. The next day I completely forgot to water them... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
Travis van der Font hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Small apple trees leafs are turning completely brown - Hello people of the forum! I live in Luxembourg (where it can easily not be sunny for a couple days in a row). At the moment I have 2 baby a... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Travis van der Font hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Small avocado tree leafs are turning brown - Hello people of the forum! I live in Luxembourg (where it can easily not be sunny for a couple days in a row). At the moment I have a baby a... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
Travis van der Font hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Small avocado trees turning entirely brown and dying - Hi, I live in Luxembourg (where it can easily not be sunny for a couple days in a row). At the moment I have 2 baby avocado trees, all from ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Travis van der Font hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Small avocado trees turning entirely brown and dying - Hi, I live in Luxembourg (where it can easily not be sunny for a couple days in a row). At the moment I have 2 baby avocado trees, all from ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare