35 Beiträge
tree_oracle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ugh, pollen. - In the two decades that I've lived here, I have never seen the pollen this bad this time of year. My eyes feel like they're going to rot out... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
tree_oracle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
This is a great time to see several planets - For you amateur astronomers out there, this is a great week to see several planets. At dusk, the planet Venus is right next to the crescent... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
tree_oracle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Solid wood furniture (seriously off-topic) - Has anyone ordered any furniture from one of the many Amish websites that can be found online? I'm tempted to do so but I don't have any exp... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
tree_oracle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Still harvesting... - I picked 39 bell peppers from my garden yesterday and about 15 jalapeno peppers. The bell peppers are Ace and Orion. Both are great producer... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
tree_oracle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anyone else have a problem with toadflax? - This is the worst weed that I've ever encountered. Despite pulling it up, digging it up, nuking it with RoundUp, etc., I cannot seem to get ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
tree_oracle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Who says that summer isn't colorful - Part II - Here are some pics that I took about three weeks ago. A great pink daylily called Little Heavenly Angel. I planted it when my daughter was b... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
tree_oracle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Who says that summer isn't colorful - Here are some pics that I took this weekend: The heat this spring and summer has led to a banner display on my crape myrtles. My Hopi CMs ha... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
tree_oracle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Spring has arrived along the ocean - Everything in my area always blooms 2-3 weeks after they do in areas away from the ocean. I bought an Arnold's Promise witchhazel last year ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
tree_oracle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does anyone grow onions in their garden? - If so, what varieties have you had the most success with? Do you grow them from seed or from sets?
    34 Kommentare
tree_oracle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The Fall Colors of Crape Myrtles - Even though all of my Crape Myrtles bloomed this year, their flower show was rather weak. However, they are making up for it with a banner f... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...