11 Beiträge
trendimom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Room Divider Ideas: Bookshelf or Wooden Slats? - Hello, For some time, I have been considering ideas for a room separation of the open spaced living room area from the entry (see 1st Photo... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
trendimom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Design Dilemma - Living Room space - Hi Guys, I have come back after the great ideas many of you sent following a kitchen design dilemma i raised. We have a renovation proje... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
trendimom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Dilemma - Two alternative options - which configuration works? - Hi All, We are renovating a square shaped kitchen with the following dimensions; 16.3 ft x 15.1 (or 4.86m x 4.5m). I am posting two sol... Lesen Sie mehr
    40 Kommentare
trendimom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
trendimom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lay-Out Design - Bedrooms - I have posted three plans which I have drawn-up (excuse the errors please). The main question is the importance of the walk-in closet/storag... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
trendimom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with Bedroom Layout!! Advice Needed - I have attached two floor plans. One lay-out was done by the architect shows 3 bedrooms (with windows), a master bedroom with closets all al... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
trendimom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Attachment Images Problem - I have tried to attach a word doc which is an image (via pdf) of my house plans but it doesn't shop up on the post. Is there a way to conver... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
trendimom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bedroom Floor Lay-out - Plan attached...Advice Please - Hi All - I have two drawings/lay-out of a proposed garage level floor. The first one - by architect - shows a wider garage (so two cars fit ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
trendimom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Master Bedroom Bed up against closets? - We are re-doing our bedrooms and due to lack of space are considering putting wardrobe/closets behind our bed (ie where our heads would be).... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
trendimom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bedroom Floor - design dilemma - Hi Smart people I am attaching a pdf file of the design my architect drew up for a renovation of our 2nd Floor (bedroom floor). The back of... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...