17 Beiträge
George Trevis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ideas for white box planter please? Or how to make this a beautiful summer Loggia? Thanks
    Kommentar
George Trevis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Smoker added to existing bbq - Hi guys. Just wondered where you got the smoker door and parts for the smoker section of the bbq / smoker grill? I have an existing brick bb... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
George Trevis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Comfy fireplace area - I'm just about to put a log burning stove in here . I will need to get nice and close to the lovely warm fire. I have ideas for lovely floor... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
George Trevis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen island / bar panels look - Thinking of using brushed chrome or tiles for my kitchen bar surround? Any thoughts? Breakfast bar out of glass going by hobs.
    1 Kommentar
George Trevis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Colour scheme - I'm decorating my apartment and want to know if a bright satin white is better than a magnolia or off white. The apartment currently has a o... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
George Trevis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What shall I do with this fireplace? - It's in my bedroom and just collects dust. I was trying to make it into a dressing table area but it's too high. 1. Should I paint it white?... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
George Trevis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
George Trevis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Storage issue in bedroom - I want a modern set of wardrobes which has female and male sections for women's shoes and guys stuff. Also need draws for other clothes. Hel... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
George Trevis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Breakfast bar / pop up drinks cupboard. - I want to add a breakfast bar in this weird spot. Perhaps curved glass with steel coming out of the top from the hob area.
    2 Kommentare
George Trevis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Loggia make over - Any good ideas for my porch? Hot tub? Herb containers and plants ? Seating area? Must be in keeping with grade II listed building.
    29 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...