17 Beiträge
Trish Wright hat eine Diskussion gestartet
L Shaped Brick Ranch. HELP! - Purchasing this dated home. The inside is perfect for us but the outside is truly hurting. I don't even know where to start. Any and all ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    25 Kommentare
Trish Wright hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with exterior colors - Building a beach house on pylons. Painted the exterior a light cream trimmed in chocolate but now I don’t like it and can’t repaint the whol... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Trish Wright hat eine Diskussion gestartet
HelP!! Outdoor Dilemma!! - Hello all and THANKS, IN ADVANCE, FOR YOUR HELP!! We have a wonderful outdoor space under our house (we live close to the beach). I am want... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Trish Wright hat eine Diskussion gestartet
HelP!! Outdoor dilemma!!!! - Hello all and THANKS, IN ADVANCE, FOR YOUR HELP!! We have a wonderful outdoor space under our house (we live close to the beach). I am wan... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Trish Wright hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need your opinion.....What color to paint the bar stools?? - Here are some photos of an open concept which includes kitchen, living room, dining room. The colors are very "coastal" with blue... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Trish Wright hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with rug in living room - I am building a small beach cottage. In the Living Room, I have a white sofa, white chair, ocean blues and white stripes chair and solid o... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Trish Wright hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Living Room Chair - I need some suggestions for a "Beach Living/Den Room". Here is what I have: Living Room Sofa: White DIY Coffee Table Turned Otto... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Trish Wright hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Galley Kitchen or Other Options - I am building a small beach cottage. The kitchen on paper looks good but when I marked it off to get a visual, it seems very small and not ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Trish Wright hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Trish Wright hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...