87 Beiträge
Tom M. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
More Pictures of the covered area/pergola? - The structure/pergola is beautiful. Are there more pictures?
    Kommentar
Tom M. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help to Fix a Potential Problem with Shed Base - Hello. I am almost done with leveling and installing a 12 x 14 base for my 10 x 12 shed. In my excitement to get started I may have not th... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Tom M. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pergola Cover - Beautiful deck and pergola. What is covering the pergola? Is it some type of tinted plastic to keep the rain off? Thank you.
    1 Kommentar
Tom M. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Covered Patio Span - Beautiful covered patio. What is the distance between the columns and is the structure held up by a steel beam or wood beam? Thank you.
    Kommentar
Tom M. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Everything in my garage is rusting - For the past year or two (maybe 3 years) I have noticed bicycles, tools, etc., are rusting in my garage and I don't know why. It is an atta... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Tom M. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What to do with a side yard? - Hello and Happy New Year. We live in New Jersey, near the jersey shore and just had vines, dead trees, and brush cleared from the side of m... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
Tom M. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pavers and lighting. - Beautiful design!! Can you provide the paver manufacturer and style, and the lighting company? Thank you
    Kommentar
Tom M. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Size of Octagon part of deck - Could you please tell us the size of this beautiful octagon deck? Thank you.
    Kommentar
Tom M. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need Help Enhancing Pool Area - I am in New Jersey and for many years I have wanted to get rid of the grass on one side of the pool and install a more useable area. I have... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Tom M. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Upgrade a portion of yard. - Hello. I am located in New Jersey and looking for ideas on what to do with a section of my yard. It used to be a play area with a swingset... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...