7 Beiträge
Tricia Roome hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front Door - I love your front entry door. Can you tell me who the manufacturer is and maybe one type of wood was used?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Tricia Roome hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front door - Who is the manufacturer of the front door?
    1 Kommentar
Tricia Roome hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hallway - Who is the manufacturer of the windows in the hallway?
    1 Kommentar
Tricia Roome hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chrome extension rods - How many chrome extension rods come with the fixture and what are the lengths? I'm trying to figure out how low the fixture can hange
    Kommentar
Tricia Roome hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Adjustable Height? - Am I correct looking at the description that the rods connecting the fixture to the plate are adjustable from 5.5 to 23.5?
    1 Kommentar
Tricia Roome hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Tricia Roome hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Price - Last night I pulled the Hooker Sutherland 2 door console table up on your site and it was $1297. Today it is $1597. I found links to the p... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar