21 Beiträge
truvaneli hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color please - What is the cream/gold wall color?
    1 Kommentar
truvaneli hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Duraseal Penetrating Finish - I am having pine floors installed in the remodel of our fish camp. I am considering Duraseal Penetrating Finish. Duraseal states that it can... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
truvaneli hat eine Diskussion gestartet
how is the floor finished? - How is this floor finished?
    1 Kommentar
truvaneli hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall color - What paint brand and color are the walls? Very nice.
    Kommentar
truvaneli hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Walls - What is the color and sheen on the walls and ceiling?
    3 Kommentare
truvaneli hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Walls - What paint technique was used for the walls?
    Kommentar
truvaneli hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need white paint color help!!!! - I am remodeling a tiny house in Florida. You can see every room when you stand in the living area. The South facing wall is all glass and is... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
truvaneli hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring - How was this look achieved? Was it bleached and oiled? What products were used? Many thanks!
    Kommentar
truvaneli hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Painting technique - What painting technique was used to allow the wood's knots and imperfections show? Love it.
    Kommentar
truvaneli hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color - What is the exterior paint color and brand?
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...