13 Beiträge
tsale72 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What app lets you test paint color on your walls - Help. Looking through paint colors to de-beige the walls. Leaning towards a blue shade.
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
tsale72 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Want to do paint color on the walls! What would you do? - No more beige on the walls. New window treatments new color scheme. Obviously keeping the cabinets and the granite and the tile as is
    9 Kommentare
tsale72 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I want to add print color over these beige walls in a Tuscan kitchen - The kitchen is a very tuscan looking kitchen with beige large tiles on the floor and antique white kitchen cabinetry and earth toned granite... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
tsale72 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I want to add paint color instead of beige walls - The kitchen is a very tuscan looking kitchen with beige large tiles on the floor and antique white kitchen cabinetry and earth toned granite... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
tsale72 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do you center the picture on the wall or on the dining room table? - My table is off-center with the room due to a 2 foot sideboard that extends out at the short end of the room. The table is centered beneath ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
tsale72 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Any thoughts on this arrangement on my long dining room wall? - Walls are stonington gray, colors are golds and silvers.. Would love feedback. It's a long wall. No electricity on wall. Would have to do sc... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
tsale72 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What do I do to decorate this long wall in my dining room? - It's Stonington Gray and the wainscoting comes up 39 inches. Other accent colors are golds and silver and the floor is dark stained brown. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
tsale72 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shelving? - In the corner on the left will eventually be a drum floor lamp but I'm wondering about putting some shelving over the TV area? Any suggestio... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
tsale72 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What accent colors are best in this room? - I'm definitely having a dilemma… I'm trying to visualize this with blues or yellows and just not sure that it works with the color of my cou... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    35 Kommentare
tsale72 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Graige dilemma - I decided to go with embossed white panels with dark gray and white moroccan pattern for my window treatments on my sliding door which is al... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...