54 Beiträge
tskn (Sunset 24, USDA Zone 10a) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
can an ogee edge vanity counter look modern? - I have a traditional-style bathroom that needs to be ripped out because of water damage. Backsplash and vanity have to go. My style preferen... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
tskn (Sunset 24, USDA Zone 10a) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Windowless powder room with weird ceiling and soffits - Looking for ideas for how to paint low-ceiling powder room to make it taller and make the weird ceiling and soffits less prominent. I was th... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
tskn (Sunset 24, USDA Zone 10a) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anyone used AquaSeal 72 Engineered Bamboo flooring? - Consumer Reports recommends LL FLOORING's AquaSeal 72 Engineered Bamboo Water Resistant Click Strand Toffee 10046516. Anyone tried it? I've ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
tskn (Sunset 24, USDA Zone 10a) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tree recommendation for tall, airy, narrow tree - Hi I'm looking for a tall (20ft-30ft), narrow trunk tree that is airy, ideally evergreen, and waterwise that I want to plant near the house ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
tskn (Sunset 24, USDA Zone 10a) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tree recommendation like this - Hi I'm looking for a tall (20ft-30ft), narrow trunk tree that is airy, ideally evergreen, and waterwise that I want to plant near the house ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
tskn (Sunset 24, USDA Zone 10a) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
LED cove lighting question - I'm doing a new 400sf addition and want to use LED cove lighting in the ceiling. Since I want to hardwire it to a switch, is there anything ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
tskn (Sunset 24, USDA Zone 10a) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Any ideas to update oak kitchen cabinets - Looking for ideas to update oak kitchen cabinets on a budget. I'm thinking about paint but not sure how much it'll be if done professionally... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
tskn (Sunset 24, USDA Zone 10a) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Vine identification pls - Fast growing and going through my fence. Pls help me identify. Thank you.
    2 Kommentare
tskn (Sunset 24, USDA Zone 10a) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Seat height - What is the maximum and minimum seat height?
    2 Kommentare
tskn (Sunset 24, USDA Zone 10a) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Acacias -- what kind? - I think I have two kinds of acacia. Anyone know what kind? One in the center and the other on the right.
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...