5 Beiträge
Terri Steffes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with furniture placement - Love help arranging this furniture and help with choosing a rug.
    5 Kommentare
Terri Steffes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I am having trouble arranging my LR. My furniture is large and the space is small but I do not have the budget for new furniture. Can anyo... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Terri Steffes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Genevieve - Here is the rug you suggested in my DR...still have the same lighting but the rug looks great!!
    14 Kommentare
Terri Steffes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with choosing new light fixture. - Need help with choosing the right lighting for this dining room space. The current fixture is construction grade. Please help! Budget is ... Lesen Sie mehr
    26 Kommentare
Terri Steffes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need a new DR chandelier - Attached is a photo of my current dining room. I am wanting to change the chandelier from the construction grade one currently hanging to s... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare