17 Beiträge
ttlety hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
ttlety hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help updating a 15 year old kitchen - I’ve been happy and am, mostly, still happy in my kitchen but it is 15 years old and I would like to update the lighting and hardware. I’m k... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
ttlety hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
ttlety hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sink - Is this a drop in or a vessel?
    1 Kommentar
ttlety hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful bathroom - Hi Beth, I love this bathroom. The mix of elements creates a serene but interesting space. What is the name of the flooring?
    1 Kommentar
ttlety hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
ttlety hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fireplace - I love the look of this fireplace. Could you tell me what type of material was used?
    2 Kommentare
ttlety hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New house - How tall is the space between the two shelves?
    1 Kommentar
ttlety hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need help organizing construction documents - I'm in the middle of a new (long distance) build. I have quotes, invoices, reports, catalogs and samples. My office if overrun with all of ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
ttlety hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Great kitchen - Love the kitchen! What is the flooring and finish?
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...