60 Beiträge
twoyur hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Inappropriate for the timeframe house was built. - I have a 1901 home. During recent conversations with Historic Preservation board I as told the siding and windows are inappropriate for tha... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
twoyur hat eine Diskussion gestartet
maybe it is me - Around April 1 everything here changed no rhyme of reason to the way responses are posted . totally irrelevant best answers if its me wou... Lesen Sie mehr
    30 Kommentare
twoyur hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My Empress Wu 2021 - Went in a new bed as a new plant last year 3 pips Its the first of any of my hostas to break thru and this year there are 6 pips Always hea... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
twoyur hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Question about hot water heater - I have a hot water heater that has two sets of wires connected to the flue and they run down to the gas valve. Any idea what they are or do?
    2 Kommentare
twoyur hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do we really need more than one? - Question my wife asked when I said I was buying a thermapen and possibly 2 SO... Do we?
    12 Kommentare
twoyur hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Crumb topping for fruit pies - Does anyone have a crumb topping recipe that would work on a fruit pie. The few I have tried just dissolve into the filling.
    4 Kommentare
twoyur hat eine Diskussion gestartet
is there a good online source for Peonies? - I'm in upstate NY and nursery I normally shop at will have peonies this year . not sure why maybe the Pandemic. Who knows it gets blamed for... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
twoyur hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Freezer failed - Its been 2 days that we know of. Possibly 3 days . I don't believe any thing is salvageable. There was on package of leaf lard that was in ... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
twoyur hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Empress Wu Question - I was gifted an Empress Wu plant that as I recall was 3 large eyes. It was supposed to go into a new landscaping. Unfortunately do to the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
twoyur hat eine Diskussion gestartet
over abundance of Panettone - I have received this season a multitude of large Panettone as well as one small one. Any ideas what to do with them? We still have 4 larg... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...