110 Beiträge
ubergirl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
clever! stair material ? - Such clever ideas here… Kudos! Would you please tell me what materials you used on the stairs and where I might find that diamond plate stai... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
ubergirl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
where can I find this pitcher? - I love ALL your selections! Kudos! I could move in today! Please share how I can find this pitcher. It would be perfect on my kitchen counte... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
ubergirl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
gorgeous fabrics! - I love that stylized “palm” fabric! Would you please share the manufacturer and model? Thanks and kudos!
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
ubergirl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
perfect room! perfect coffee table! - This room is so delicious and the coffee table is the icing on the cake ! Would you please share its make and model?! It would be perfect in... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
ubergirl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
perfect coffee table in stunning room! - Wow! Gorgeous room and coffee table is perfect piece for it! would you please share make and model? Thanks and kudos!
    1 Kommentar
ubergirl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
loving the coffee table! - This is such a beautiful room and the coffee table is perfect... would you please share the make and model? Thanks and kudos!
    Kommentar
ubergirl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
great rug and color combinations! - Kudos on a sophisticated yet cozy room. Would you please share the make and model of this rug... it is perfect for my living room. Thanks in... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
ubergirl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
love the color combo! - And the pillow and drapery fabric! Would you please share the make and model ? Thanks and kudos!
    Kommentar
ubergirl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wonderful compilation! Rug? - Would you please tell me about the make and model of the rug?
    1 Kommentar
ubergirl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
the perfect rug! - I love all the details in this home! Would you please share the make and model of the area rug? The colors are perfect! Thanks and kudos!
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...