9 Beiträge
Maddy Montemayor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hi Rebecca! :) - Rebecca, where are these chairs from? I watched the video for this place, love it!
    1 Kommentar
Maddy Montemayor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Upholstered Fabric Paint...YES or NO? - Hey Guys, I just got my beautiful ottoman in the mail today and it's perfect except the color :( I was looking online and some people used... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    35 Kommentare
Maddy Montemayor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
HELP! I'm not sure if I should add another animal head!! - So I just got my deer head yesterday and we hung it above the chair, I love it! but I'm not sure if I should get the other moose head to han... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    77 Kommentare
Maddy Montemayor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Black and White Roman Shades!! Please Help! - Where can I buy roman shades with vertical stripes? Or do they need to be custom made?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Maddy Montemayor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cowhide Rug! - Hey guys, I just ordered my cowhide rug to go in our living room, we do have hardwood floors so I was wondering if we need to put anything... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Maddy Montemayor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cowhide Rug, what do I put under the actual hide?? - Hey guys, I just ordered my cowhide rug to go in our living room, we do have hardwood floors so I was wondering if we need to put anything ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Maddy Montemayor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What should I put above my couch?? - Should I put a different mirror above or do some kind of picture collage? Also what kind of pillows would go with these ones? Thanks so muc... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
Maddy Montemayor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
Maddy Montemayor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What kind of weather door should I get?! - I can't decide whether to go all glass or decorative screen door! Thanks :)
    4 Kommentare