18 Beiträge
ulicoco hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what’s this pretty and ambitious bloomer? - It’s overflowing the original container and bees seem to love it.
    1 Kommentar
ulicoco hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help with a couple of rehab plants - The first two pics are of the same plant. I’ve had it for two years and until 4 months ago when I re-located it, it only had one leaf. The... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
ulicoco hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Curiouser and curiouser... - TIL for helping sate my need to know... This plant is growing in a botanical garden in central NC. I forgot to take a picture of the name pl... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
ulicoco hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Near the edge of a pond... - 4-5 feet tall. Central NC. 3-5 seed berries in each fruit.
    2 Kommentare
ulicoco hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please ID - Central NC. About 3.5-4 feet tall (?). TIA!
    1 Kommentar
ulicoco hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stunning pink flowers with blue fruiting body - Flowering plant around 15 feet tall. Two seeds in each blue fruit in the middle of the flower. Growing in a moist soil in central NC. Some o... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
ulicoco hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anyone ever painted ON not over wallpaper? - The wallpaper in my guest bath is pretty but bland floral pattern from the '70s. I would like to brighten the blandness and the colors by pa... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
ulicoco hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What's this weed? - The leaves are wilted and the plant was about 2.5 feet tall when I plucked it. It smells so fragrant and sweet-ish. The part I pulled off th... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
ulicoco hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Could this be a succulent? or cactus? - This leaf was growing on a tall (8 or 9 ft) bent woody stem. It and many of the other leaves had little leaves growing off of the big leaves... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
ulicoco hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Want to attempt to propogate... - This leaf was growing on a tall (8 or 9 ft) bent woody stem. It and many of the other leaves had little leaves growing off of the big leaves... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...