5 Beiträge
uma_silverhawk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for specific mosaic tile - I saw this mosaic tile in a model house and i love it. It is a random stained glass mosaic. I am not able to locate this tile on any major ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
uma_silverhawk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for specific mosaic tile - I saw this mosaic tile in a model house and i love it. It is a random stained glass mosaic. I am not able to locate this tile on any major v... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
uma_silverhawk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
dimensions? - What is the size of each tile? Is it 5/8" x 2" ?
    1 Kommentar
uma_silverhawk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
dimensions? - What is the size of each small tile piece? is it 5/8" x 2" ?
    1 Kommentar
uma_silverhawk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
seat covers and accent pillows - In the reviews folks are saying that there are two sets of seat covers. So if i order blue color, do i get two sets of blue seat covers? Wh... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar