94 Beiträge
Pink Rose(9b, FL ) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What roses are doing good in the dog days of Summer ? - Hi I came back after a month long vacation this week , and found my roses mostly defoliated & some have dead canes and some were riddle... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    10 Kommentare
Pink Rose(9b, FL ) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Potted Roses in plastic bags - I ordered a couple of roses from Heirloom . They came today without pots in plastic bags in the card board boxes . I was very unhappy . It... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Pink Rose(9b, FL ) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cold weather blooms - Roses are bigger with more petals these cold days .
    6 Kommentare
Pink Rose(9b, FL ) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Any one growing "Jewel Grace " rose ? - Any info on Eddie Edwards rose "Jewel Grace "? nothing much on Helpmefind.com . I got one from K&M roses . Is it a stingy blo... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Pink Rose(9b, FL ) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which of your roses Love the heat ? - So I am looking for a rose that loves heat , not just tolerates it and does not blow over quickly . Right now I have Plum perfect in all da... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
Pink Rose(9b, FL ) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
At what temps roses start blooming ? - Hi All , My winter temps are 50/60 day ,40's night . Almost all of my roses do not bloom at these temps , and grow very slowly . But I have ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Pink Rose(9b, FL ) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which Potting Soil? - Hello All , I have used Miracle grow seed starting , and moisture control potting soils . But my roses are very slow to grow with these . A... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
Pink Rose(9b, FL ) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which Potting soil ? - Hi I used Miracle Gro seed starting and moisture control soils but after intially growing a bit , the roses almost stop growing .l do give t... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Pink Rose(9b, FL ) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My Olivia Rose Austin is not blooming - Own root 9 months in the ground . She did bloom a little as soon as I planted her last Feb but has stopped completely ever since . She did ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Pink Rose(9b, FL ) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Any Roses for partial shade ? - Hi I keep asking this question ! I am looking for healthy roses that bloom well in partial shade : less than 4 hours of sun . Some good ones... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...