4 Beiträge
unclebrad hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What the heck is this? - This guy has been growing in the back yard for a while and I have no idea whether it is something that is going to turn into a nuisance or n... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
unclebrad hat eine Diskussion gestartet
flame flowered ground cover ID? - Hi all. Last summer, I saw this plant growing in a Berkeley garden. I was enthralled, and want to try it in my yard, but don't know what it ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
unclebrad hat eine Diskussion gestartet
two similar oak leaves, but . . . - I have two youngish oak trees that I am curious about. I am thinking that one is a valley oak, but the other, while having a somewhat simila... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
unclebrad hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Large leafed, red veined mystery plant - I noticed an unusual plant coming up in my yard after removing some lawn. The cotyledons were about an inch across, and now, a few weeks lat... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar