5 Beiträge
Leo Hart hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lighting ideas for basement man-cave with uneven ceiling - I'm trying to enhance the media-room portion of my man-cave (reality: it's equal parts man-cave and "place all the kids hang out and ga... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Leo Hart hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What should I use to fill the gap intro'd by new front steps? - We recently had a contractor remove our old, crumbling steps and replace it with the set below. We're happy with the results, but we're now... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Leo Hart hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Leo Hart hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What lumens for LED flood light? - Wanted to see if there were any lighting experts out there... The flood light above the deck died recently and I need to replace the whole ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Leo Hart hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do I arrange my living room? - We just moved into our new home and are trying to figure out how to set up the living room. We plan on mounting the TV over the fireplace... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare