11 Beiträge
uncle molewacker z9b Danville CA (E.SF Bay) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Citrus Winter Leaf Drop - I have a friend in the northeast USA that is growing a dozen citrus in a glass enclosure / area and is experiencing sudden leaf drop "W... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
uncle molewacker z9b Danville CA (E.SF Bay) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fig Identification - is this Celeste? - I purchased a small “Celeste” fig tree a few years ago from a local farm stand. It has quickly grown to about 10 ft. tall. It has produced s... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
uncle molewacker z9b Danville CA (E.SF Bay) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Record shattering grapefruit - Wow - just wow! https://fox6now.com/2019/02/15/giant-grapefruit-breaks-two-world-records/ seven pounds, 14.6 ounces, and almost 29 inches ar... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
uncle molewacker z9b Danville CA (E.SF Bay) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
University of California Scientists Identify New Citrus Disease - Something new to worry about.... www.citrusindustry.net/2018/05/09/university-california-scientists-identify-new-citrus-disease/
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
uncle molewacker z9b Danville CA (E.SF Bay) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Identify this rootstock - citrumelo? Swingle? ? - What is this rootstock? Between 1992 and 1999 I planted a small citrus tree on the back hill of my yard (in No. California) and forgot abou... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
uncle molewacker z9b Danville CA (E.SF Bay) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shiranui graft wakes up - I wanted to share what I got for Christmas! I saddle-grafted Shiranui budwood atop a long Carrizo budstick - late June 2017 [#1 of two atte... Lesen Sie mehr
7 „Gefällt mir“    23 Kommentare
uncle molewacker z9b Danville CA (E.SF Bay) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Trees + Power poles/lines + Wind = Fire - It is starting. The rumblings are already being heard about blame for the northern CA fires two weeks ago (still burning). The legal machine... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
uncle molewacker z9b Danville CA (E.SF Bay) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What will you plant? Deadly citrus disease [HLB] detected in La Habra - Uh Oh.. they continue to find HLB in southern CA. This is not good. According to this news report, inspectors found an HLB infected tree in ... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
uncle molewacker z9b Danville CA (E.SF Bay) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mystery citrus with Rio Red tag. - ID help requested - Hello all, I purchased this tree in March of 2014 and have been planning to plant it in a few weeks. After a windstorm over the holidays kno... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
uncle molewacker z9b Danville CA (E.SF Bay) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cocktail Grapefuit location - I will plant a cocktail grapefruit (semi-dwarf) tree in Napa and have a choice the following locations. It has been hitting 19F for a couple... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...