297 Beiträge
uscpsycho hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with LG washer/dryer smart pairing & dual control - I don't think I will ever learn to stop buying smart appliances. I just dumped a "smart" Whirlpool washer/dryer that had to be the... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
uscpsycho hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Who makes/sells integrated solid surface (Corian) sinks? - I am planning a Corian counter for a bathroom vanity and want to have integrated sinks. The fabricator says if I get the sinks he can instal... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
uscpsycho hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can my gutter be balanced? - I had new gutters installed and you can see in the attached photo I have a downspout on each side with a gutter in between them. However, al... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
uscpsycho hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does condensation cause hard water spots? - I have an unusual question that I hope someone will know the answer to. I have an oversized shower that's not vented and has glass on three... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
uscpsycho hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to convert a receptacle to a hardwared light? - I have a plug on the wall that I was going to use for a TV but I don't want to put a TV there anymore. Now I want to put a light on that wal... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
uscpsycho hat eine Diskussion gestartet
"Waterproof" error on Miele dishwasher - I just got a "waterproof" error on my Miele dishwasher. Anyone have experience with this fault code?
    3 Kommentare
uscpsycho hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What size sinks should I get? - My master bedroom vanity is 88" wide. It's obviously a double sink vanity and I'm trying to decide between 18" wide sinks or 23.5&... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
uscpsycho hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me identify these weeds/plants - I'm in So Cal and I recently adopted a tortoise and the advice for this type of tortoise is to feed it whatever natural grasses and weeds yo... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
uscpsycho hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need advice for cleaning stsucco - Take a look at the attached photo. The area above the glass doors is a deck where they were doing some flooring work. They put a layer of ce... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
uscpsycho hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tile pattern advice for large outdoor space - I am waterproofing my deck and the main area is 19' x 27'. I won't be tiling the deck but the final waterproofing surface will be applied in... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...