10 Beiträge
G T hat eine Diskussion gestartet
bar cart beauty - What an elegant renovation. Complements! May I ask where did you source the bar cart? It is beautiful.
    Kommentar
G T hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Source of Island chairs - Lovely work, compliments to you! May I ask where you sourced the chairs around the island? Thank you.
    Kommentar
G T hat eine Diskussion gestartet
May I ask the source of the white pendent lights? - Hello- I love your aesthetic and choices. Beautifully done! Complements! I wish you were in my area.
    5 Kommentare
G T hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lovely Kitchen! - Hello Complements on beautiful work. May I ask you to tell me what is the name and producer of the cabinet color? It is a wonderful green. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
G T hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful Reno - Congratulations on a project well done it us beautiful. May I ask you what color are the upper cabinets? What paint company makes this color... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
G T hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wonderful storage! - This is a dream closet. Who makes that lovely light fixture?
    Kommentar
G T hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bed - Hello I would like information on who manufactured the bed in the photo? Thank you.
    Kommentar
G T hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bed - I understand you believe the bed is no longer manufactured. What company was the original manufacturer? Thank you.
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
G T hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Club chairs - Hello - How would I find the yellow club chairs and upholstery? Thank you.
    Kommentar
G T hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Console table - Hello - I am interested in the console table pictured. Is it a one of a kind piece or is it readily available? If so, where can it be found?... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar