18 Beiträge
vacox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need advice for planting steep yard and decorating patio - I'm just sort of at a loss. I'm not sure how to begin working on this yard. I want to put grass at the flat part at the bottom, to facilit... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
vacox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need advice for driveway side yard - I would like to do something to make our driveway/side yard more attractive. I thought about planting a row of purple-leaf sand cherries al... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
vacox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me pick a new Family Room Rug - Our family room rug was an innocent victim of a recent outbreak of stomach flu in our household. Kids: 2, Rug:0. I decided it's not worth ... Lesen Sie mehr
    24 Kommentare
vacox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paintings on wall - I'm curious about the 2 landscapes on the wall. Are they original oils, and who is the artist? Thanks!
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
vacox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What to do with bathroom window - We just redid our kids' bathroom, and I am trying to decide what to do, if anything, with the window. I was thinking about maybe some side ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
vacox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Opinions on having cooktop on island in kitchen - I am considering putting my cooktop in the island in a future kitchen remodel. I like the idea, but I'm wondering about splatters and other... Lesen Sie mehr
5 „Gefällt mir“    89 Kommentare
vacox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What are the large stainless steel drawers (?) ? - What are those stainless steel under-counter drawers on either side of the sink? Are they recycling or trash? Or are they small dishwasher... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
vacox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Who likes "open concept"? - I am very curious about how many people really like the current "open concept" trend. I thought I did, until I gave it a little more though... Jetzt abstimmen
    10 Kommentare    37 Stimmen
vacox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help for staircase handrail! - It's a long story, but I am thinking of replacing this wrought iron handrail with a handrail along the wall, and then filling in the space w... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
vacox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help me pick out a bedroom accent chair! - I'm redoing my bedroom, and need help picking out an accent chair. There will be two chairs, and a small table in between. I've put a mirr... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    195 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...