11 Beiträge
Valentina Moreno hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Door hardware - Hello! Who makes this door knob and plate? Thank you!
    1 Kommentar
Valentina Moreno hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Door hardware - Where is this knob from? Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
Valentina Moreno hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Valentina Moreno hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bench - I love that Bench! Who makes it??? Thank you!
    Kommentar
Valentina Moreno hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor - Hello! This is a beautiful project! Could you share the type of floor used? Stain, finish? Thank you!!!
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Valentina Moreno hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Table - Beautiful table! Can you tell me who design this table? Thanks!
    Kommentar
Valentina Moreno hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Finish - I love the look of this floor! I just installed 5' white oak in my house and I'm looking to do a natural finish but im afraid to get a yello... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Valentina Moreno hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Island - Hello, this kitchen is absolutely beautiful. What are the dimensions of the island? Thank you!
    1 Kommentar
Valentina Moreno hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hardware - What is the brand of the hardware used for the fridge? Thank you!
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Valentina Moreno hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pendant lights - Hi! Where are the kitchen pendant lights from? Thank u!
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...