19 Beiträge
valistone hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Vintage Record Player - refinish veneer or paint? - Hi I bought a vintage record player and it has damage on the top and legs and I'm not sure if it's best that I refinish the veneer or to pai... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
valistone hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom wall - Is there a rule of thumb for how many walls you can put wallpaper on? I have a small 8' bathroom with a large mirror over the sink and the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
valistone hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Creative? Base for kitchen table or something else? - These pieces were made for my parents in the 50's or 60's and were on either side of their dining room hutch. 40" from the base to the... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
valistone hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Carvings? - Hi, I have six or seven of these carvings that are about 1-2 feet in length. Does anyone have any ideas as how I can use them as they come ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
valistone hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall/bricks - Hi the previous owners tore out a door at the front entranceway that led to the garage and didn't have the exact bricks to put in the gap. T... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
valistone hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What do I do with wooden carvings? - Hi, I have six or seven different sized strips of beautiful carved wood about six inches high and four to five feet long. They belonged to m... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
valistone hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chair in a corner - Hi I have a leather chair in a corner of the room and the wall behind it looks bare. Should I be putting a light behind it? Thoughts? Ideas?
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
valistone hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Table and chest - Bought these at an unusual sale but not sure how to decorate around them.
    2 Kommentare
valistone hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining room wall - This wall is still not right..what do you think of the art work here? Is there something that might be better? It's a 17 foot wall. Thank yo... Lesen Sie mehr
    36 Kommentare
valistone hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...