6 Beiträge
vanhull4 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
To beam or not to beam… - We are renovating our home that was built in 1985 (and hasn’t been touched since 1985.) We have plans to paint, reface the fireplace + add a... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
vanhull4 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wood Stove design ideas - We recently moved to a corner of the world where wood stoves are a selling point - personally, I think this one is bulky and awkward and am ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
vanhull4 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom refresh paint color - Just moved into a 100 year old farmhouse with loads of charm - except for this bathroom that was added in the early 90s. Can’t retile just y... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
vanhull4 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint Color Suggestions - Please help us pick a paint color for our main room, open concept living, dining and kitchen. 1950's home with cove ceiling - trim is SW Ori... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
vanhull4 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Vanity Recommendation - I'm searching for a vanity (preferably cabinates + top) no wider than 56 inches with double sinks in a white finish. I've been striking out ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
vanhull4 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color grout to use - sliced river rock tile - Please advise on the color grout that would look best with this sliced white and gray river rock tile shower floor. I'm debating between whi... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar