8 Beiträge
vanvark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pro Coat Uroil vs. Mirage engineered - I am building a new home and looking to put wood floors throughout the home. I am considering solid white oak finished on site with Pro Coa... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
vanvark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Input needed on design for sides of fireplace surround - We have a linear fireplace which we plan to have a wall covered with a black soapstone. We are trying to decide our options to the right an... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
vanvark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
kitchen sink location??? Also add/remove a wall by hearth room? - I have a bit of an unusual layout as my kitchen is on the front of the house. This is due to the fact that the house is on 5 acres and I ha... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
vanvark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to improve bath layout? - I am building a new home and we don't feel as if we have come up with a very good layout of the master bath. We would love to have input on... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
vanvark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen layout help desperately needed! Please help me! - I am building a new home and am struggling with appliance placement. I do not have much wall space. I would prefer a wall oven and steam o... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
vanvark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help picking all appliances! - I am building a new home and am struggling with what appliance brands to go with. I don’t mind paying for “premium” products if the quality... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
vanvark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
would love input on blueprint! - We are hoping to build and I would love input on a blueprint. We are approaching retirement, so it is just my husband and I, yet we do have... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
vanvark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Outdoor plumbing question - I have a city water line that comes off the main and used to go into an old house. The house was demolished this summer, and the city allow... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare