4 Beiträge
V hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful kitchen - Just what I am looking for in my house. Please could you give a ball park figure for a kitchen of this size and spec? Thank you. Victoria.
2 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
V hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Another amazing renovation! - I especially like the en suite bathroom. Please could I ask where the bath is from and what paint colour is it painted? Also what is the van... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
V hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the whole kitchen! - In fact it's pretty much exactly what I would like to do with my new kitchen/diner. Please could you give me an idea on what the budget for ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
V hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pls could I ask where the fabric for these blinds is from? - Hi Rebecca, I absolutely love everything you've done with this lucky persons house! So inspiring! The nursery is really similar to my son's ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare