4 Beiträge
vedikaseth hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me pick the colour for my curtains - I have ordered a new sofa set for my living room and the colour for the sofa is teal (in cotton fabric). I have attached the exact colour ph... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
vedikaseth hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wallpaper Dilemma! - I found this photo on Houzz and I love the wallpaper, I am looking for something similar for my room. I was wondering if I do not paint the ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
vedikaseth hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What colour curtains will go best with a mint green wall? - I just got one wall of bedroom painted a mint green colour (the rest are white)- what colour curtains would look best in the room (apart fro... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
vedikaseth hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tiny Bedroom Decor - I found this photo on houzz and I like how well this tiny room has been maintained, I have a spare room about the same size in my apartment ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare