7 Beiträge
veillem hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What to do with this concrete wall - Big ciment blocs, don't want to see them anymore! Please note i do not lots to put on this...also i am painting the wood structure so please... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
veillem hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
veillem hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Found some at great price also - I found some at great price and model at www.etsy.com/shop/melseclecticsupplies Lots of fun stuff for wrapping!
    Kommentar
veillem hat eine Diskussion gestartet
You CAN get divine twine, quality twine that is.... - 20 amazing colors at this shop ( and you don't need to buy a huge cone!) ! Also dozens of washi tapes and many more goodies! Www.etsy.com/sh... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
veillem hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what to do with this sick, not user friendly?? - hello redesining my kitchen. What to do with this sink, not comfortable at all to use........
    6 Kommentare
veillem hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Urgent I must take a decision soon!!!! White and colored cabinets, just a passing fashion? - Redisigning my kitchen. White and colored cabinets, just a passing fashion? I love medium gray wood for the lower part and white termo plast... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
veillem hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinets ...white on top and color at bottom...just a passing fashion? - Hello, I want to redesign my kitchen. I love the white on top and the medium gray for lower cabinets. Will this fashion pass or will I still... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar