8 Beiträge
Vera Jacob hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front entry - Keep the wood or not pls help husband and I can't agree on this
    9 Kommentare
Vera Jacob hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front entry wall - Keep the wood or rip it out husband likes it I don't any advice??
    7 Kommentare
Vera Jacob hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front of the house - What do I instead of those ugly bushes and statue? Please help
    11 Kommentare
Vera Jacob hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pls help - Need advice on what to do instead of bushes and statue want to remove it all but don't know what to do the statue sits on a cement square li... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Vera Jacob hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What's a good color for bedroom comforter is lime green maybe light tan...
    Kommentar
Vera Jacob hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Don't have much $$ yo spend on this kitchen now but will be a project down line any advice on what colors I should use on walls ???
    1 Kommentar
Vera Jacob hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I don't know whaT to do with this room not sure if I should paint brick wall or leave it or should I paint just walls that furniture is out ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Vera Jacob hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Take out furniture what do i do for color on walls and should I paint brick wall comments will be very appreciated
    Kommentar