19 Beiträge
Nancy (San Jose CA 9b) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Such beautiful plant combinations! - I love your plant combinations in this project! The variegated abutilon looks beautiful with the oak leaf hydrangea - it would be an even m... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Nancy (San Jose CA 9b) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What a beautiful Abutilon! - What variety of abutilon is this? Is it planted in full sun?
    2 Kommentare
Nancy (San Jose CA 9b) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lovely! - Is that deutzia Chardonnay Pearls behind the tulips?
    1 Kommentar
Nancy (San Jose CA 9b) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What an enchanting entry! - Can you please tell me what type of Japanese maple this is?
    1 Kommentar
Nancy (San Jose CA 9b) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Incredibly beautiful! - What is this? The color is stunning!
    2 Kommentare
Nancy (San Jose CA 9b) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What roses are these? - What a gorgeous rose! Can you please share what they are?
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
Nancy (San Jose CA 9b) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful Azaleas! - Thank you for so generously sharing your knowledge online! I'm redoing my landscape and I've found your YouTube videos especially helpful! ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Nancy (San Jose CA 9b) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What are the white flowers growing in the foreground? - What are the white flowers growing in the foreground?
    2 Kommentare
Nancy (San Jose CA 9b) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love this wisteria! What variety is it? - First of all, this whole project is STUNNING! Wow! I live in San Jose and I'm trying to choose a purple wisteria for a pergola. Can you t... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Nancy (San Jose CA 9b) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stunning Bird Bath! - Can you please tell me where you found this beautiful bird bath?
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...