5 Beiträge
vfthompso7a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this The President? - I don't remember buying this last year, but I guess I did. It was before my obsession set in!
    6 Kommentare
vfthompso7a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ideas on who this might be? - I suspect these guys have been eating my clematis and other perennials. This morning, they were hanging out on the hollyhock. I let them be ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
vfthompso7a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
No restraint for a clematis on sale! - In addition to my Bluestone order this week (Gillian Blades and Huldine), I picked up three 'rescues' today - Madame Julia Correvon, Jackman... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
vfthompso7a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
bud holes? - Hello, friends- I was doing my after work rounds today and noticed two causes for concern. First, my Princess Kate clematis planted last wee... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
vfthompso7a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Souvenir de Mademoiselle Juliet de Bicard - Came across this beauty on Pintrest, but cannot seem to find it. Am I looking for the wrong rose in the US? My internet skills have failed... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar