9 Beiträge
VLM hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Finished at last! Kitchen reno using Ikea, IKD, and Scherr's - Recently completed our kitchen reno and wanted to share our experience with Ikea Sektion cabinets, Scherr’s fronts, and IKD (Inspired Kitche... Lesen Sie mehr
10 „Gefällt mir“    25 Kommentare
VLM hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Small kitchen layout dilemma. - Hello Houzzers, After 30 years in our home, it's time for a kitchen remodel. Original cabinets from 1960's. We are in the process of getting... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
VLM hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mixing red brick w/ stone on exterior Calif ranch home? See photo... - Fellow Houzzers, We added new gates to our front yard and wanted to frame them with 16" brick pillars to tie in w/ the existing red br... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
VLM hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help please - Is this a citrus LEAF MINER problem? - I gave this potted Meyer lemon tree to my mom 15 years ago. She nurtured it well and it was very healthy but she passed away a year ago. :( ... Lesen Sie mehr
    28 Kommentare
VLM hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ugh, Did I just plant these two trees too close together?! - Mother's Day gift from my daughters - an avocado tree! Already fruited, delivered and planted. Amazing gift - delivered today. It's a Lamb ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
VLM hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help plz! Have spider mites ruined my potato plants? - I LOVE gardening. But I HATE pests. I feel like I've wasted a ton of time and money when I see what they do to my "babies" - and I... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
VLM hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dwarf lime in 1/2 wine barrel - soil has compacted. Now what? - I planted my new dwarf Mexican Lime in a half wine barrel 18 mos ago. I used the soil from the nursery specially made for cactus & citru... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
VLM hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
VLM hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shallow depth bathroom vanity - add niche behind sink for faucet? - Houzzers...advice PLEASE! I have scoured for hours looking for photos where this has been done to no avail...which makes me think there is a... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare