5 Beiträge
vickishaub hat eine Diskussion gestartet
RUG - I'm looking for a rug like this. Can you tell me where you found it? I live in Nashville.
    1 Kommentar
vickishaub hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Here's my inspiration piece. Help me fill in the blanks for a bedroom. - I'm redecorating my bedroom. i need paint colors a bedspread, drapes. looking for contemporary styles but I cant make my vision a reality. h... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    74 Kommentare
vickishaub hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help find the right chandelier - I have a fairly large family room, but no recessed lighting. I want to have plenty of light available, but I'm afraid if I downsize my curre... Lesen Sie mehr
    23 Kommentare
vickishaub hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pillows - Hi, love the pillows. Can you tell me about the fabric or where you got them?
    1 Kommentar
vickishaub hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with picking the right light fixture - This chandelier is huge. I chose it over 10 years ago to light my family room because there is no other source of overhead lighting. I'd lik... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare