20 Beiträge
Brady hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help Finding T10 LED Bulb - I am looking for some bright white/daylight T10 LED bulbs that are good for an enclosed fixture. I was hoping for 100W equivalent but I can... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Brady hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What the heck do I do with this wall? - This is a bonus/play/movie/etc room in our basement and I'm not quite sure what to do on the tv wall. And I'm waiting on decorating the rest... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    15 Kommentare
Brady hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help with design of cabinets for rec room! - Our house was finished about a year ago--and we still haven't gotten around to putting cabinets/bookcases/something in the rec room in the b... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Brady hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What the heck do I put on the walls? - Struggling with what to do here! I don't have the funds for a new TV console, but I could paint the current one! I am not great at Photosh... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
Brady hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What duvet cover with this rug? - Got this rug and realized the current duvet clashes pretty badly. Not sure what to put with it? I would say the room is somewhat bohemian ... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Brady hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this rug too small? - Just got the sectional you see and rearranged some of the living room furniture. the current rug is 6x9 and natural fiber... But I think it'... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Brady hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which sectional layout? - Went to a local furniture store here and found a modular furniture company that I think might have a combination that will fit our weird spa... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Brady hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with combo living/dining space! - (cross posting with home forums, seems to be different folks there) Hello everyone! I need your help! We moved into a new construction home... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Brady hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Living Room/Dining Room HELP - Hello everyone! I need your help! We moved into a new construction home a month or so ago... I've been slowly assembling the furniture and w... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
Brady hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Too ridiculous for nursery? Yes/No? - My husband and I bought this painting at a consignment store because we really liked the frame. It's pretty gaudy but sometimes that's fun t... Lesen Sie mehr
6 „Gefällt mir“    44 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...